Hurry Back Productions, a non-profit organization, is excited to announce the relaunch of “Helping You 2 Hurry Back” (HY2HB), an assistance program that was originally launched in the height of COVID to alleviate the effects on people created by the pandemic.
HY2HB provides funds directly to individuals and families in the Winona area. We believe that sometimes a boost is all one needs to get back on their feet. The simple act of a month of rent paid, help with a grocery bill, or an electric bill taken care of when it’s been a tough month can make a huge impact. Kindness creates a ripple effect that we hope will spread throughout the Winona area.
The mission of HY2HB is to provide a one-time financial respite for those who find themselves in a challenging financial situation.
The program offers one-time financial grants to assist individuals and families who live or work in the Winona area and are in need of emergency funds. HY2HB will make payments directly to the service provider that needs payment, based on the specific request. Services such as rent/house payments, utility bills, medical bills, and grocery cards are all examples of what this program will assist with.
KNOW BEFORE YOU APPLY
There are some procedures that HY2HB is required to make clear as part of this program:
- Requests should be submitted by completing the Google Form that is linked on our page to ensure safety and tracking of requests.
- Requests can be made by an individual seeking assistance or an advocate/agency on behalf of that individual.
- Requests should include a brief description of how the individual or family have been affected and the assistance desired.
- Requests also need to include a personal or professional reference. We are required to follow these steps to provide documentation on every case and to verify the validity of each request.
- Grants are expected to have a maximum value of $500 initially.
HY2HB will attempt to assist anyone who reaches out to us. Assistance is subject to the order that requests are received and available funds. We want to assist if we have the ability to. However, submitting a request does not guarantee assistance.
If you have questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.